I’m Hironori Nishi, the CEO of JAPAN PUMP ENGINEERING CO., LTD. I really appreciate that you are checking our company’s website.
I have been interested in environmental issues since my early thirties. I have concerned about potential abnormal weather and natural disasters caused by the effects of global environmental destruction in recent years.
I have had the thought “I want to protect the global environment” for a long time, which also happens to be our company philosophy. I really appreciate the opportunity given to me being appointed as the CEO of our company in 2018.
As an engineering trading company, I believe our service satisfies out customers and contributes to the environmental preservation, which includes ecosystems for plants and animals, through our business activities.
We continue to contribute to our society and provide great customer satisfaction in order to continue to be needed by them.
Profile of CEO
- 4 October 1968
- Born in Tokyo, Japan
- March 1993
- Graduated from Nihon University (Majored in Aerospace Engineering)
- April 1993
- Joined a Japanese Automotive Company. Mainly worked in the after-sales department and engaged in technical support for overseas distributors. Assigned to the Japan Domestic Automobile Dealer, the branch office, Moscow, Russia, etc. Resigned in May 2018.
- May 2018
- Appointed as the CEO of JAPAN PUMP ENGINEERING CO., LTD. And has been the CEO up to the present.
- Trade Name
- JAPAN PUMP ENGINEERING CO.,LTD.
- 22 September 1977
- Pineland Bldg. 5F, 3-11 Nihombashi-Odemmacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0011 Japan
- Phone +81-3-6206-2216/FAX +81-3-6206-2233
- ¥30,000,000 (Japanese Yen)
- Hironori Nishi
- JAPAN PUMP ENGINEERING CO.,LTD. was founded with a capital of ¥20,000,000.
(Location: Hatchobori, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
- First delivery of the in-house developed water spray supplying unit for unloader
- Increased the capital up to ¥30,000,000
- Relocated the office to Nihombashi-Odemmacho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo